When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register for an account on our site, place an order, fill out a form, use our Live Chat, submit questions to our general mailbox, or any other instances when you enter information on our site. We also collect information when you provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested in.
- To improve our website and customer service experience in order to better serve you.
- To ask for reviews of our products and service
- To follow up with visitors after initial correspondence (live chat, email inquiries, etc.)
- How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to safeguard the personal information of our visitors.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. The site experience may be less efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties the personal information of our visitors.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website and blog. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.